Re: PL/SQL - procedure

From: Jan Pruner <jan_at_pruner.cz>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 04:28:21 -0800

Dear Roland,

        first try to use your brain than ask in this group. Yesterday I've posted email about Exceptions in Oracle (to catch an error) and the tip - don't use datatype DATE to store start/end time. OK, the second tip:
PROCEDURE my_procedure ( ....
COMMIT;
RETURN;
EXCEPTION
WHEN OTHERS THEN

	ROLLBACK;
	INSERT INTO status_table VALUES( strt_dt, end_dt
,'my_procedure','OTHERS', err_mesage);
	COMMIT;

END; JP

Author: Jan Pruner