So off topic..... RE: Production Oracle DBA Needed in Rochester,

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:58:55 -0800

I've met some VERY AWSOME DBA's from over the entire planet, and I've met some of the stupidest, most idiotic, incompetent, impossible, DBA's from all over the planet. Maybe this would be a fun thread, "your top 10 list
of the top Oracle DBA's in the world."

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration

The Cigarette Smoking Man: Anyone who can appease a man's conscience can take his freedom away from him.

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 25 2002 - 14:58:55 CST