RE: RMAN restores

From: Ball, Terry <TBall_at_birch.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:40:33 -0800

Here are the errors I am seeing.

  RMAN-03002: failure during compilation of command
  RMAN-03013: command type: restore
  RMAN-03002: failure during compilation of command
  RMAN-03013: command type: IRESTORE
  RMAN-06026: some targets not found - aborting restore
  RMAN-06102: no channel to restore a backup or copy of log thread 1 seq 27
scn 34
  923

This lists all the logs EXCEPT the most recent. No logs are found in the archive log directory and the database does not recover thru RMAN. I can not recover the database manually, because the archive logs can not be found. (The backup script removes the archive logs after they have been (hopefully) backed up.

Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com

Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 25 2002 - 12:40:33 CST