RE: Remote DB Installation

From: Molina, Gerardo <Gerardo.Molina_at_Schwab.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:53:19 -0800

You don't need to ship CD to Central America.

You could tar up CD locally and ftp tar file to remote server, untar it, and then run OUI (remotely) specifying directory instead of using CDROM. This works great, especially for multiple CDs.

Gerardo

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Molina, Gerardo
  INET: Gerardo.Molina_at_Schwab.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 16:53:19 CST