RE: Embarcadero DBArtisan Trial Version

From: Veronica Levin <vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:13:24 -0800

I'm a customer of Embarcadero and use DbArtisan, and there is no chance you will get the trial version to work again. You should get in contact with sales and ask them for a trial licence key. They will give you the procedure and ask you for some imformation before they send you the key.
The product is worth to use it, I like it more than OEM. I hope this helps!

Saludos,
Veronica Levin Enriquez
Compania Cervecera de Nicaragua

Author: =?iso-8859-8?Q?=E0=E3=F8_=E9=E7=E9=E0=EC?  INET: adary_at_mehish.co.il