RE: Production Oracle DBA Needed in Rochester, Minnesota

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:28:36 -0800

At 36, I am the senior senior DBA here at CSX. Yet, I am the youngest of the group of 12 or so.....

Go figure!

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration

The Cigarette Smoking Man: Anyone who can appease a man's conscience can take his freedom away from him.

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com