RE: Production Oracle DBA Needed in Rochester, Minnesota

From: <Brian_McQuillan_at_gelco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:13:32 -0800

yeah, we use those jumbo hours here and have renamed saturday to be friday part 2

                    "Schilling, Ben"
                    <Ben.Schilling_at_oci.st       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    ate.wi.us>                  cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     RE: Production Oracle DBA Needed in Rochester, Minnesota
                    root_at_fatcity.com

                    03/22/02 01:03 PM
                    Please respond to
                    ORACLE-L

I believe they are using those 90 minute jumbo sized hours.

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com

Author: Schilling, Ben
  INET: Ben.Schilling_at_oci.state.wi.us