RE: Tools for Scurity and Access to the Server?

From: Manohar Rao <ManoharR_at_NIIT.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:03:41 -0800

Yes, there are third party tools like DBTool, KeepTool for Oracle Databases.

Author: Manohar Rao
  INET: ManoharR_at_NIIT.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 06:03:41 CST