OT: Connect to Oracle via ODBC gives error sometimes

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:58:21 -0800

Hi All,

I have installed Oracle client 8.1.6 on Win NT. I have setup an DSN and it works fine testing with ODBC test and Universal Data Link Utility. However if use Programs->Adiministrative Tools -> ODBC and choose my DSN, I get "The setup routines for the Oracle ODBC driver 32 bit driver could not be located. Reinstall driver". I have re-installed it 3 times and still the same message. It must be installed or the other utilities would not work.
The application needing to connect to Oracle bombs. Any ideas on how to correct?

Thanks
Rick

  INET: Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 05:58:21 CST