Re: Direct Import of XML file

From: Bill Buchan <wbuchan_at_uk.intasys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:28:34 -0800

There is: XML-SQL (Java) Utility. See the Application Developer's Guide - XML documentation for details of setting up and configuring CLASSPATHs, connections etc..

Basically you write your XSL Transformation to convert your source XML file into a <ROWSET>/<ROW> format and an XSQL page which tells the XML-SQL utility what to do (I.e. xsql:insert-request connect="named database connection, defined in XSQLConfig.xml").

Author: Bill Buchan
  INET: wbuchan_at_uk.intasys.com