RE: Use of Orastaff

From: <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:48:24 -0800

I got an email from them asking to fill out a skills matrix. Never heard anything further.

                    "Koivu, Lisa"
                    <lisa.koivu          To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
                    @efairfield.c        <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    om>                  cc:
                    Sent by: root        Subject:     RE: Use of Orastaff

                    03/20/2002
                    02:25 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

I got a response from them once, when I first moved down here. The market was frantic at that point and I had already accepted a position. I even spoke to Bill Law himself for a brief moment. I think what really got his attention was "No relocation reimbursement required, we are moving to Florida" Not my skills, whatever those are. I still don't know...

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Monkey Mama (Almost...)
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117