RE: Oracle Gold Support

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:19:40 -0800

No man, your life will be so much easier on 2000 even with all the crap you mentioned. First off, I have done quite a few upgrades of 98 and all were well. But even if you did a fresh install it would be no more then half a day for years of piece and quite.

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: JoJo Al-Zawawi
  INET: jojo_at_jojo-zawawi.com