RE: Is Couchman book good for OCP SQL & PLSQL

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:19:38 -0800

ok, enough of the love fest :-)

-----Original Message-----

WILLIAMS
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 7:18 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Robert - Not a problem. I feel that my email was too brusque, so I was asking for it. I need to work harder on smoothing out my emails. But I really appreciate first of all that people like you are willing to devote their time to writing books for the benefit of the rest of us. If I wanted to make a pile of money, I certainly wouldn't pick Oracle as a topic. I also feel that it is terrible that some people are extremely rude and critical after you have gone to all that effort. And I certainly wouldn't want to be counted among the rude and critical.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Nandu Garg
  INET: focussed_at_rediffmail.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:19:38 CST