OT -- 42 [RE: Fav. Urban Legend...Mem vs Disk]

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:33:29 -0800

And 'preferred' rate : $42/hour? $42/minute? $42/42 seconds (That will solve some (42?) of my life's problems :)

Gaja is finally back (after 42 weeks of disappearance;) Welcome Back :)

I will now go back to packing my cube(in 42 boxes :) to move to a new small cube (42 SQ FT. And that's not a joke. New cubes are 7' X 6'). So Dgmt can import & tigthly pack more rows err.. folks from another rental office and save money. New space will follow uniform sized cubes policy.. sort of what's described in the Paper #117. Smallest cubes for us, little bigger for Managers. Directors can have their own databases... err... rooms !!

42 of these OT mails, and Jared will boot us (may be 42 of us??) to the OT list ;)