RE: Oracle Gold Support

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:02:02 -0800

I completely agree with the quick answer voice thing. I wish we did more of that here. There was a message board "cool boards" or something that had message boards with an ActiveX control that allowed you to speak into your microphone and post a message. You could also type stuff with the message. I developed my own tool that allowed me to basically do the same thing accept that it automatically uploaded the audio file to my web site server and inserts a link into my email document. I would show you here but the program is at home. It would be really cool if you could just hit a button and play back an entire thread back. Trouble is most people just won't use this kind of stuff, most are too shy I think. Personally I hate typing! - E

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 17:02:02 CST