RE: Learn from my mistakes! Or "Helpful DBA hint of the day"

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:38:27 -0800

I do not see a difference between connecting / as sysdba or sys as sysdba the final result is connecting as SYS.

I do not think this has anything to do with the errors you had.

Regards,

Waleed

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:38:27 CST