RE: Should we say COLD or HOT backup OR ARCHIVELOG or NOARCHIVELO

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:29:21 -0800

I agree... cold can be the same, but recovery is different.

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration

The Cigarette Smoking Man: Anyone who can appease a man's conscience can take his freedom away from him.

Author: bill thater
  INET: bthater2_at_netscape.net

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com <http://www.orafaq.com>

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:29:21 CST