Electronic Laser Forms - Any recommendations?

From: <DBarbour_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:18:24 -0800

Can anybody recommend a printing package for Oracle? We have a number of forms that need to be populated with Oracle data. Examples are Report Cards, Progress Reports, Immunization Letters. The format of these changes, so we need to have the ability to modify the ELF in-house. The platform is UNIX (HP-UX), and the printers are HPs(9000).

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA, OCP
AISD
512-414-1002

  INET: DBarbour_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 18 2002 - 14:18:24 CST