RE: Fav. Urban Legend...

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 07:33:25 -0800

Point taken... I assume you mean a cold backup in ARCHIVELOG mode... :-)

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration

The Cigarette Smoking Man: Anyone who can appease a man's conscience can take his freedom away from him.

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com