RE: Installs and Extra Cost Options

From: אדר יחיאל <adary_at_mehish.co.il>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 06:33:18 -0800

We are working with EE on nt. There is no need to link and all the options are available.
If we work with a new option then we check if we have to pay for it and arrange a new contract.
So, why not do a full link?.
If oracle wants to use something for internal use why should you care?

Yechiel Adar, Mehish Computer Services
adary_at_mehish.co.il

Author: =?iso-8859-8?Q?=E0=E3=F8_=E9=E7=E9=E0=EC?=
  INET: adary_at_mehish.co.il