RE: CRONTAB JOB

From: Daniel Harron <daniel.harron_at_ip-soft.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:33:33 -0800

Make sure to setup the environment. Try sourcing the oracle .profile and using the full path for sqlplus.

Regards,

-Daniel

Daniel Harron
Database Management
IPsoft, Inc.
daniel.harron_at_ip-soft.net
http://www.ip-soft.net/
Author: Alex
  INET: axs_at_m-net.arbornet.org

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Daniel Harron
  INET: daniel.harron_at_ip-soft.net