Re: DB Link Problem

From: Rodd Holman <roddholman_at_HotPOP.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:26:30 -0800

That's for Advanced Replication only.

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 12:59, Suzy Vordos wrote:

    Yep, sorry I didn't clarify. Think I heard once that in 9i global_names     must be TRUE, can anyone confirm that?

    Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com     --
    Author: Suzy Vordos
      INET: lvordos_at_qwest.com

    To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message     to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in     the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L     (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may     also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: roddholman_at_HotPOP.com