RE: Oracle Hungry for Money

From: Wiegand, Kurt <Kurt.Wiegand_at_CWUSA.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:34:08 -0800

Well, I never thought it would pay off but, our developers never design applications which delete records!!

Author: Scott Canaan
  INET: srcdco_at_ritvax.rit.edu

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

Author: Wiegand, Kurt
  INET: Kurt.Wiegand_at_CWUSA.COM

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 15:34:08 CST