RE: Anyone use V$SESSION_LONGOPS ???

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:28:31 -0800

RE: Anyone use V$SESSION_LONGOPS ???John:

These are not reposts.. Infact one of my post (which I have sent long back) appeared today.

Jared: Any ideas?

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Bangalore, INDIA

  Author: Jonathan Lewis
    INET: jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

  --
  Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com   --
  Author: Mark Leith
    INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

  This electronic message contains information from the mmO2 plc Group   which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be   for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the   intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or   use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
  this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email   (to the numbers or address above) immediately.

Do You Yahoo!?
Author: K Gopalakrishnan
  INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com