RE: Do you use RMAN?

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:08:26 -0800

Rob,
 Can one use 9i RMAN to backup lower version databases (8.0.x, 8.1.x)?  What new functionality will be supported in doing so?

 We do not use RMAN at the moment, but we may consider it in the near future.

 Thanks.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 09:08:26 CST