RE: bitmap index with nosort

From: Sinard Xing <sinardyxing_at_bcs-ach.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:48:24 -0800

Hi,

Thanks
This is just for the testing purpose, because one of my oracle book state the syntax like this :

CREATE BITMAP INDEX [schema.] index
ON [schema.] table
(column [ ASC | DESC ] [, column [ ASC | DESC ] ] ...) [ TABLESPACE tablespace]

[ PCTFREE integer ]
[ INITRANS integer ]
[ MAXTRANS integer ]
[ storage-clause ]