RE: cursor not closing

From: Ron Yount <ronwy_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 10:23:18 -0800

At the time that the problem occurred, we were using thin drivers. In the near future, we will be switching to OCI (thick) drivers for the benefits of TAF in OPS... but I digress..

The parameter, is a init parameter and it is effective at the instance level, regardless of how the client connects.

HTH,
-Ron-

Author: Ron  Yount
  INET: ronwy_at_swbell.net