RE: Database Recovery - any options?

From: YTTRI Lisa <lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:37:05 -0800

Exactly that ..... we don't know what the SA did, nor will he give us much info. This will be pursued once we get all instances back up. We do have the control files dumped to trace, but unfortunately, then it expects the redo logs to be intact, which they are not. We are in the process of restoring from previous backups and rolling forward to the final archive log. The best we can do under these circumstances.

Thanks for the input -
Lisa

Author: YTTRI Lisa
  INET: lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com

Author: YTTRI Lisa
  INET: lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 13:37:05 CST