Re[2]: Secret maximum for INITRANS?

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 05:43:18 -0800

Yes, and that's exactly what I was suspecting. Thanks for the quick confirmation.

-rje

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 07:43:18 CST