RE: replication question

From: James A <james_at_rogers.wave.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:33:33 -0800

Thanks tons Kevin, that is the information I was looking for. Great, quick response.

    From: James Ambursley [mailto:james_at_rogers.wave.ca]     Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 12:24 PM     To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L     Subject: RE: replication question

    Is replication faster than a standby database. As I understand it, the standby database will be receive arch logs at preset intervals. Does replication have the same functionality and about how much data is sent to the replicated site.

Author: James A
  INET: james_at_rogers.wave.ca