RE: Error in relinking executables after Upgrade Unix OS from 2.6

From: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC) <clchan_at_nie.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 00:53:25 -0800

Hi Hemant,

Thanks for your help. I've checked the metalink for Installation Guide. I found a copy Oracle8I Release Notes Release 3 (8.1.7) for Sun SPARC solaris Part Number A86565-01. Our OS has the following SUNWarc, SUNWbtool, SUNWhea, SUNWlibm, SUNWlibms, SUNWsprot, SUNWtoo packages but the executables ld and make are not in the /usr/ccs/bin directory.

Our UNIX administrator is trying to add in another package SUNWbtoox. Hopefully, make and ld will be installed in the /usr/ccs/bin directory. I will keep you inform.

Thanks.

Regds,
Chorling

Author: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC)
  INET: clchan_at_nie.edu.sg

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 02:53:25 CST