RE: Manager decrees "his" data warehouse design. Help!

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 19:13:23 -0800

Geez, will you guys knock it off. Like many of you, I started on punch cards. But now my management is yammering about wanting "young Turks", and I'm trying to remind myself that I still have many youthful ideas to contribute. Your one-upmanship about who started with the most archaic form of technology isn't making me feel any better.

Author: =?iso-8859-8?Q?=E0=E3=F8_=E9=E7=E9=E0=EC?  INET: adary_at_mehish.co.il

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM