RE: "Does anybody really know what time it is?"

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 08:36:32 -0800

> It's not exquisite
But it ain't bad... something to look forward to.

Thanks Ian!

Steve

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 01 2002 - 10:36:32 CST