Re: Unused users for the last 30 and 60 days.

From: Ora NT DBA <orantdba_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:48:32 -0800

Hi

That should work, I was using oracle 7 (so it wouldn't have worked then) at the time and we had varying levels that we had to deal with > 30 days we had to send an e-mail > 60 days we had to disable. This could be done with the account management features of 9 also . I don't believe the aging is that discriminating. But if you had one level and you were using 8, 8i or 9i I'm thinking I could get your idea to work as well.

John

Author: Ora NT DBA
  INET: orantdba_at_netscape.net