Re: Clash of the DBs in eWeek

From: Ora NT DBA <orantdba_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:41:50 -0800

HI Igor,

All I meant was that I couldn't get to the article because sql server couldn't except
more connections.

I have only "browsed" the article but found it interesting that the db that was hard to use "dusted" all the ones that were "easy" when they had no
help from "Oracle Experts".

John

Author: Ora NT DBA
  INET: orantdba_at_netscape.net