RE: Total Extents

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:18:54 -0800

Thanks Connor, that is a lot faster. I think I will go with the idea of just watching for any dramatic drops in DBA_FREE_SPACE. I have everything tied down pretty tight but if a single object on a near empty tablespace started to grow uncontrollably I wouldn't pick it up till tablespace hit 75% or so or the next time I review my daily reports. This way I will get notified a bit sooner.

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 28 2002 - 13:18:54 CST