RE: ftp from unix session to your local harddrive-How?

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:18:19 -0800

 You can also use cute-ftp

--

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Viraj Luthra INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).