Re:RE: Problem with Rollback segment getting locked

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:53:35 -0800

Now who would use PUBLIC rollback segments? Their such a pain!!!

Dick Goulet

Author: Glenn Travis <Glenn.Travis_at_sas.com>
Date:       2/25/2002 7:38 AM

Check that last sentence - should be:

Remember, if they are P*R*I*V*A*T*E rollback segments, they must be specified in the rollback_segments parameter to be brought online.

Author: Glenn Travis
  INET: Glenn.Travis_at_sas.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com