RE: Rollback Segments

From: JoJo Al-Zawawi <jojo_at_jojo-zawawi.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:14:15 -0800

I was soooo excited when I got my Hercules card! That computer was a 10 MHz speed-monster with a gigantic 83 KB hard drive. And WOW, graphics with my new Hercules card! I had such fun running stupid little programs that would make a globe turn, not to mention being able to type in Arabic and see it on the monitor. (Never mind that it took me hours to compose a letter in Arabic.)

Before that ... well, it was Intel MDS and Isis, and Computer Automation, and DEC PDP's, and a bunch of OS's and pointer-based line editors that haven't existed for a reallllly long time now... We had block printers! Remember those?

Did you say something about arthritis cream, Bambi ??

--JoJo

Author: Conboy, Jim
  INET: Jim.Conboy_at_trw.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

Author: Bellows, Bambi
  INET: BBellows_at_usg.com

Author: JoJo Al-Zawawi
  INET: jojo_at_jojo-zawawi.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 14:14:15 CST