RE: Rollback Segments

From: Schilling, Ben <Ben.Schilling_at_oci.state.wi.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:38:23 -0800

Bjørn -

I remember the joys of Version 3. There was also the fun screen generator program where you had to decide where everything was going by using its character position and you had to enter that by hand. The first pass at most screens was interesting. One of the users referred to UFI as "User Surly Interface"

Ben Schilling

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Bj=F8rn=20Engsig?=
  INET: bjorn_at_MiracleAS.dk

Author: Bellows, Bambi