RE: script to populate tables, i just wrote one

From: Abdul Aleem <abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:03:18 -0800

Rahul,

This certainly is a good thing to have. Why not upload on a site for easy access.

Aleem

Author: Rahul
  INET: rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id

Author: Abdul Aleem
  INET: abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Feb 18 2002 - 01:03:18 CST