From: Rodd Holman <roddholman_at_HotPOP.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:19:07 -0800

If you have opened this you obviously can't read. I'm just testing my new address. You should have read that in the subject and deleted this. DO NOT REPLY to this. If this message starts a thread then there are a number of you who need to go back to elementary school and learn to read.

Rodd Holman

For those of you wondering...
The e-mail gods at my work started blocking ORACLE-L because of virus attachments and volume. I'm now using a free POP mailer to get around that problem.

Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: roddholman_at_HotPOP.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 15 2002 - 17:19:07 CST