RE: HP-UX11(32 bit)/8.1.7/Install Question

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:45:15 -0800

Henry:

There's nothing wrong with that location, per se, but it is not our corporate standard location. He wanted to do it his way and try to establish a new standard, which was decided against. So was trying to install to the new location, and could not for the life of me figure out where it was getting the old location.

Thanks to all who replied. I'm making a note in my cheater-book of this one.

Mike

Author: Vergara, Michael (TEM)
  INET: mvergara_at_guidant.com