RE: ora -01122

From: Hamid Alavi <hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:36:22 -0800

Here is the result of all trace file & log file:

/u01/app/oracle/admin/HNCMS/bdump/hncms_ckpt_3130.trc Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.6.0.0 - Production With the Partitioning option
JServer Release 8.1.6.0.0 - Production
ORACLE_HOME = /u01/app/oracle
System name: SunOS

Node name:      hollywood
Release:        5.7
Version:        Generic_106541-11
Machine:        sun4u

Instance name: HNCMS
Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1
Oracle process number: 5
Unix process pid: 3130, image: oracle_at_hollywood (CKPT)

Really appreciate your help.
I just want to open the database, then I can restore the file from full export.

Author: James Manning
  INET: oracle_at_sublogic.com

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error,
you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message from your system.
Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com