Another doubt in 9.0.1.0.0 database..

From: Arul kumar <rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:29:07 -0800

Hi DBAs,
While reducing the JAVA_POOL_SIZE in initfile.... , i observed that minimum it takes 8M and not less than that. If we dont specify this parameter, default value it takes as 20 M !!.
If there is no JAVA related stuff in my application / database..., why should i have this space allocated.?
Moreover, this space allocation seems to be affecting the PGA size....!! Any suggestions to make it NULL or zero. ?? Thank you.
regards,
Arul.

Disclaimer

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com Received on Thu Feb 14 2002 - 02:29:07 CST