RE: The use of schemas

From: Jim Hawkins <VelvetMellocet_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:38:33 -0800

Check your consultant's credentials. From what you've indicated, there is absolutely no reason to do this. Tell him he will get to do all the management of synonyms, permissions, and schema exports. I suppose he also wants separate tablespaces for each of these schemas as well?

Jim Hawkins
Oracle Database Administrator

Jim Hawkins
Oracle Database Administrator
VelvetMellocet_at_netscape.net

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Author: Jim Hawkins
  INET: VelvetMellocet_at_netscape.net