RE: Where does a DBA go from here?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 13:22:52 -0800

A year or two ago, I picked up Steve's book in a bookstore, browsed thru it, and put it back on the shelf. A very good slap in the face for someone who thought they were resonably knowledgable about Oracle. At that momemt I realized that I was just chopping away at the tip of the iceberg. I've also learned to really appreciate the tidbits that Steve throws out on this list and his website!

I think I could make a better stab at it now, but I'm not done with Tuning 101 yet. Too many users mucking up MY databases! ;)

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 08 2002 - 15:22:52 CST