RE: Bitmap Indexes

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:24:58 -0800

Kirti,
That error/ORA-600 occurs only on rebuild. Creation don't have this issue...ver 7.3.4.4
Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:39:16 -0800

Rafiq,
We still have the same issues in 8.1.7.0. I have to yet applied the 8.1.7.2 patch set (may move to 9.0.2 instead). However, the growth is not as much. But it is still not acceptable. We did not set the degree of parallelism on the said table, so we did not have any ORA errors.

Regards,

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
   INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

MOHAMMAD RAFIQ