RE: ORA-01034, ORACLE not available

From: Ferguson II, Roy E <roy.e.ferguson.ii_at_intel.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:47:22 -0800

have you confirmed ORACLE_SID is correctly set

Author: Leslie Lu
  INET: leslie_y_lu_at_yahoo.com

Author: Ferguson II, Roy E
  INET: roy.e.ferguson.ii_at_intel.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:47:22 CST