RE: Unorthodox 8i install/upgrade

From: Ji, Richard <Richard.Ji_at_MobileSpring.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 12:25:54 -0800

I did the same thing too. One of the advantage is when all of my servers are at a data center physically located else where. I don't need to phone up a DC operator and have the CD put into the tray.

Richard

Author: Hand, Michael T
  INET: HANDM_at_polaroid.com

Author: Browett, Darren
  INET: dbrowett_at_city.coquitlam.bc.ca

Author: Ji, Richard
  INET: Richard.Ji_at_MobileSpring.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 07 2002 - 14:25:54 CST